Our Covid-19 Action Plan
Your wellbeing is always our priority at Improve Glasgow.
We’ve always prided ourselves on the cleanliness of our environment and the health and safety of our members and team has always been our prime concern.
Maintaining a safe, healthy environment
1. Personal training is carried out in small groups.
2. Our gym is split into ‘mini gyms’ called pods so as to ensure separation between groups.
3. Our sessions last around 50 minutes to give the team time to tidy up and clean between sessions.
4. Each member typically has well over 100 square feet of training space.
5. All equipment is cleaned and sanitised after each session.
6. Surfaces, door handles and touchpoints are sanitised after each session.
7. We’ve deep cleaned the entire gym and changed the layout of both the reception area and the gym itself.
8. Our cleaning team’s deep clean frequency is up 33% per week
9. We’ve installed hand-sanitiser dispensers at each pod in the gym, as well as at our entrance
10. Our team has been fully briefed on the correct practices to mitigate the risk of an outbreak
11. We are undertaking weekly risk assessments, as per the guidance of our health and safety consultants.
12. We’ve increased our opening hours to allow more flexibility in our members’ training diaries.